As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the St. Teresa of Avila
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of community members
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism