The Marketing and Enrollment Director is responsible for all marketing and fundraising activity with a primary focus on growing enrollment and generating new and growing revenue streams. This position reports to the Principal, and is supported by existing clerical staff, a mentor, and ongoing professional development opportunities. Additionally, the school community will be a source of volunteer assistance in carrying out specific tasks associated with enrollment marketing and/or fundraising. Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communications – Creating newsletters, publications, managing social media accounts, managing external communications, and promoting at masses, etc.
- Publicity – Creating/placing press releases, media relations, web-site creation and/or updates, etc.
- Constituent Relations – Maintaining personal contact with key constituents including Pastor/parish, CCD Director, existing and potential donors, prospective families, influential community leaders, etc.
RECRUITMENT (Staff and Student)
- Direct Sales – Managing the inquiry process, including initial contact and subsequent follow-up with prospective candidates and families
- Interest Generation / Acquisition – Creating/distributing promotional materials, advertising, etc.
- Parent and Family Relations – Engaging parents in marketing the school, and managing family retention initiatives, etc.
- Events – Conducting admissions events like open houses, shadow days, leading Catholic Schools Week, school job fairs, etc.
FUNDRAISING (Evolving Long-term Expectations)
- Annual fund solicitation – Planning and executing a school annual appeal
- Family fundraising – Overseeing key family fundraising activities (e.g., auction)
- Major gifts program – Conducting donor research, soliciting gifts, relationship building
- Data – Tracking, analyzing and reporting on fundraising activities and results
- Grantsmanship – Researching and pursuing external grant opportunities
- Alumni Relations – Designing and implementing an alumni relations program
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience in a commercial or non-profit setting;
- Experience with designing tools (Photoshop, Canva, and or MSPublisher);
- Experience solidifying branding and creating marketing materials;
- Excellent organizational capacity and demonstrated ability to be self-directed and self-motivated;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Confidence in pursuing enrollment opportunities, donations, volunteer commitments, etc.;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others including staff, families, students, donors, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience;
- Bilingual (Spanish) in oral and written communication;
- Comfort with basic software such as MSPower Point, MSExcel, MSWord, including data-reporting systems, etc.
- Collaborative, Team-oriented
- Evenings and weekends required as needed for school-community events
We, at St. Stanislaus Catholic Elementary School, are dedicated to nurturing our students to achieve academic excellence within a safe, faith-filled family environment. We work to create well-disciplined learning experiences using a variety of academic resources and technology. Our students are lead to Christ by deepening their faith, building their self-worth, and encouraging their service to the community.
To learn more about St. Stan’s visit our school’s web page at www.ststansec.org