Job Description The classroom instructional aide is responsible for supporting an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, spiritual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth. This person is responsible for supporting an instructional program that will result in students achieving academic success. We are looking for a faith-filled aide who has a genuine LOVE for children and learning.
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Guiding students and redirecting attention during lessons
- Assisting teachers with group activities
- Working with individual students or small groups
- Supporting the teacher with classroom responsibilities
- Assisting with supervision of students
- Assisting in other areas of the building as determined by principal
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish & English) is preferred for younger grade levels
We, at St. Stanislaus Catholic Elementary School, are dedicated to nurturing our students to achieve academic excellence within a safe, faith-filled family environment. We work to create well-disciplined learning experiences using a variety of academic resources and technology. Our students are led to Christ by deepening their faith, building their self-worth, and encouraging their service to the community.
To learn more about St. Stan’s visit our school’s web page at www.ststansec.org