St. Mary Catholic Community School is looking for part-time custodians. The custodian reports to the Business Manager or the designee as immediate supervisor.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of classrooms, common areas, offices, and bathrooms as assigned.
- Ensuring a safe physical environment in and around the school building.
- Maintaining a weekly checklist of completed duties.
- Assist in the setting up of meeting rooms and classrooms as needed
- Occasional seasonal tasks such as minor snow shoveling, salt spreading, leaf raking, etc.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Must be able to work extended periods of time on your feet
- Must be able to lift and move 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb up and down stairs and ladders
- Previous custodial experience strongly preferred
Hours: Position #1 During School Year Monday 3pm-8pm; Tuesday – Friday 3pm-7pm
Position #2 During School Year Monday thru Friday 1pm – 6:30pm