Purpose: To provide front-line technical assistance, support to teachers and students, and to assist the IT Director in various capacities.
- Installs-upgrades applications and system software, as required.
- Provides resolution of low-level tech problems (e.g., printer jams, loose cabling, etc.).
- Provides accurate reporting and description of unresolved issues via work order to the IT director
- Provides local support during standardized assessment and online testing sessions.
- Contacts technology vendors as necessary.
- Conducts preventive maintenance and resolves staff work orders for school based devices.
- Maintains an accurate technology inventory for the school and helps with the organization and distribution of technology devices for each grade level
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and climb a ladder.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as directed by IT director or principal.