St. Anastasia School is seeking a passionate education and faith leader to continue its journey of excellence as it prepares to celebrate its centennial and the next 100 years. St. Anastasia is a beloved school populated with dedicated and caring faculty, staff, students, parents and benefactors eager to support a visionary and committed principal.
The school anticipates launching a strategic planning process in 2022/23 in order to incorporate the next principal’s expertise, insight and wisdom.
Supported by Little Flower Parish (a merger of St. Anastasia and St. Dismas churches), the school is considered the parish’s most important ministry. Parish and school personnel recognize that each student has a unique and dynamic relationship with God, and support the school’s mission to understand the individual gifts of each child and help them develop spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally.
St. Anastasia Principal Qualifications
· Practicing Catholic who evidences knowledge and understanding of the Catholic faith
· Master’s degree in Education
· Illinois state licensure in School Administration or equivalent
· Minimum of three years professional experience in a Catholic school
· Ability to market the school for enrollment
· Business, financial and facility acumen
· Proficient in current technology trends
· Compliance with Safe Environment Requirements
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to design and implement communication strategies
· Effective team builder who will utilize teacher teams and shared leadership to delegate responsibilities
· Forward thinking academic leader focused on preparing students for competitive high schools and colleges
· Dynamic face of the school who will attend required Archdiocesan, Office of Catholic Schools and local meetings
· Strategic planning experience
· Bilingual a plus