Are you creative and technology savvy? Are you passionate about working with social media and communications? Come work with us!
Queen of All Saints Parish is seeking a Communications Associate to work with leadership to implement a communications plan that will ensure all communications are aligned with parish branding. The associate is responsible for maintaining the QAS brand through various communications channels, websites and social media.
To be successful in this position the following skills are essential:
- Website design/website editing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Adobe, Adobe PDF editor, or similar software.
- Experience creating basic graphics using software such as Publisher, Canva, or Adobe Products.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space (Facebook tools, basic photo-editing software, etc.).
- Effective communicator, both written and oral with the ability to communicate in a professional manner.
This position offers a flexible part-time schedule and a generous benefit package!