Start a Great Career with a Great Purpose!
Committed to living out the endless love of the Trinity, we are a welcoming, faith-sharing Catholic family of believers, centered on the Holy Eucharist as the source of our life in Christ.
In this role, You will…
- Responsible for the administrative functions of the parish; oversees and has responsibility for church and school accounting and finances, human resources, supervises parish office and staff; and effectively communicates and collaborates with the pastor, principal, staff and volunteers.
- Proven experience in budget development, control, analysis, and reporting
- Lead initiatives surrounding the security of the church and school campus, including the safeguarding of assets, staff and visitors
- Management or Business degree with accounting experience preferred
- Several years’ experience handling financial and business transactions
- Flexible schedule to accommodate meetings & events during the evening & weekends