We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Director of Operations for our Rensselaer/Remington/Goodland pastorate. The Director of Operations will serve as a professional administrator and strategic leader for these Parishes in the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana and will work closely with the Pastor to drive positive financial performance of the Parishes in this pastorate.
The Director of Operations assists the Pastor with the stewardship of the human, financial, and physical resources of the Parish, in accordance with diocesan policies and guidelines. This role will have responsibility for leadership of operations staff (bookkeepers, office, and maintenance staff).
Education and Experience Requirements include:
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related area, or equivalent experience.
- · At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area.
- · Experience with a non-profit organization or in Church management is a plus.
- · Possess Respect & ability to uphold Catholic Church’s teachings.
- · Possess initiative and a strong desire to achieve results.
- · Experience in change management a plus.
- · Experience with Microsoft Office.
- · Able to honor & maintain confidentiality.
- · Able to pass and maintain Diocesan child safety protocols.