We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Manager of Information Systems at our Chancery in Lafayette, IN. This person will be responsible for the alignment of the technology and information systems to the vision of the ministry and business administration of the diocese.
Some of the essential duties of this position include:
1. Managing technology vendors.
2. Project management of information system projects.
3. Analysis of business requirements and applying these requirements to the delivery of solutions.
4. Oversight of diocesan technology infrastructure.
5. Deploying and maintaining cloud based business applications.
The Manager of Information Systems will be diligent in strategic planning and will be responsible for the successful development and execution of strategic technology plans. The Manager will communicate and collaborate effectively with the leadership within the Bishop’s Office, with parishes and schools.
A Bachelor’s degree that demonstrates studies in various technology disciplines and/or business administration will be considered. We are looking for a minimum of 10 years of experience in managing technology teams, vendors and management of business and/or technology projects. Skills related to technology or enterprise architecture and business communications are beneficial. A practicing Catholic with a thorough knowledge and acceptance of the teachings of the Catholic Church and of ecclesiology is desired.