The Catholic Pastorate of Muncie, Indiana is seeking a full-time Director of Operations. This pastorate includes three Catholic Churches (St. Francis of Assisi Newman Center, St. Lawrence Parish, St. Mary Parish), two Catholic school campuses (St. Lawrence Grade School, and St. Mary Grade School & St. Pope John Paul II Middle School), and Ball State University Newman Ministry.
The Director of Operations will serve as professional administrator and strategic leader for the three parishes in the Pastorate. The Director of Operations will work closely with the Missionary Pastor and Principals to drive positive financial performance of the Parishes and Schools. The Director of Operations assists the Pastor with the stewardship of the human, financial, and physical resources of the Pastorate, in accordance with diocesan policies and guidelines. This role will have responsibility for the day-today management and operations of the pastorate including supervision of accounting, administrative, and maintenance staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related area (or equivalent experience).
- At least 3 years' management experience in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related area.
- Experience with a non-profit organization or in Church management is a plus.
- Respect and uphold Catholic Church teachings.
- Possess initiative and strong desire to achieve results.
- Proven track record coaching or developing others.
- Strong ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team among clergy, staff, and volunteers.
- Experience in change management a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Able to honor & maintain confidentiality.
- Able to pass and maintain Diocesan child safety protocols.