Bishop Noll Institute
- Model and demonstrate Catholic teachings at all school sponsored events, which include practices and games.
- Competitive playing experiences at the high school level.
- Previous coaching experience with preference to coaches with prior successful experience as a varsity head coach.
- Commitment to a year-round personnel skill enhancement and program improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide positive motivation and development of student-athletes.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain open communication with coaching staff, parents, and student athletes.
- Demonstrate knowledge about instructional progressions of sport specific techniques.
- Current certification in first aid, CPR, knowledge of injury prevention.
- Skill in budgeting and supplemental fund raising. Skill in long-range planning for enhancement and maintenance of equipment inventories.
- Ability to coordinate all levels of competition within the BNI program.
- Demonstrate ability to work with and coach a diverse population.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IHSAA eligibility standards and is willing to reinforce good sportsmanship and compliance with athletic codes among team members and members of the BNI coaching staff.
- Provide age appropriate instruction of proper techniques and proper size match ups of demonstrations.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures complying with regulations.
- Update job knowledge by attending workshops, seminars, participating in educational opportunities, belong to professional organizations and coaches associations.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Attend required coaches meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding school personnel, students, and their families, and general school matters.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by athletic director of principal.