- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the position and the mission of Aquinas Catholic Community School.
- Teaches utilizing approved curriculum.
- Develops lesson plans, assessments, and appropriate instructional aids aligned to research based best practices.
- Differentiates instruction to adapt curriculum to the needs of each scholar.
- Evaluates scholar progress in knowledge and skills.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with students, staff and parents.
- Skilled in areas of time management, student management, organization and communication.
- Performs all other assigned duties.
Current Indiana teaching license.