ACCS is searching for an individual who transmits the mission and culture of Aquinas School in all they do. We are seeking a service-minded person who will foster a healthy and joyous atmosphere for students, staff, parents and guests.
- Exemplary customer service and written communication skills
- Bilingual, English and Spanish speaking, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and focus in a high traffic school atmosphere
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with students, staff and parents
- Skilled in areas of time management and organization
- Willing to be trained in school management system, Renweb/Facts
- Basic competency in Google Suite applications
- Follows procedures and maintains professionalism when answering the phone, making calls, taking phone messages and routing calls.
- Follows health and safety procedures and policies when allowing anyone to enter the building.
- Answers basic admissions questions
- Assists incoming visitors to the school and resolves general parent inquiries.
- Maintains family service hour logs
- Tracks/records student attendance
- Assures guests/volunteers are Virtus trained.
- Performs any additional assigned duties.
- High school diploma or GED