- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the position and the mission of Aquinas Catholic Community School.
- Receives and accurately follows directions from classroom teacher.
- Works patiently and diligently with young scholars.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with students, staff and parents.
- Monitors lunch and recess for Preschool – 8th grade students.
- Skilled in areas of time management, student management, organization and communication.
- Performs all other assigned duties.
High school diploma or equivalent & Virtus Safe Environment training and background check (Provided by Aquinas School upon hiring). School setting experience preferred.