Aquinas Catholic Community School in Merrillville, Indiana is in search of a passionate educator who:
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the position and the mission of Aquinas Catholic Community School.
- Teaches math and science to 6th, 7th & 8th grade middle school students utilizing the Indiana Department of Education curriculum standards.
- Seeks to continue growing as an educator and shares knowledge with others.
- Develops lesson plans, assessments, and appropriate instructional aids aligned to research based best practices.
- Differentiates instruction to adapt curriculum to the needs of each scholar.
- Evaluates scholar progress in knowledge and skills based on both data and classwork.
- Ability to build and maintain a positive rapport with students, staff and parents while creating an engaging learning environment.
- Skilled in areas of time management, student management, organization and communication.
- Performs all other assigned duties.
Candidate must hold or be in the process of obtaining a valid Indiana teaching license.
Start Date: Monday, August 1, 2020
Corporate Name: Diocese of Gary