Andrean High School is a Roman Catholic, co-educational high school, sponsored by the Diocese of Gary, Indiana, located in Northwest Indiana. Founded in 1959, Andrean has an enrollment of approximately 400 students with a robust diverse student population. Andrean High School is an A-rated school, fully accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement Department of AdvancED.
School Mission: 59ers transform the world in positive, prophetic ways through faith, learning, leadership, and service.
Salary Range: $30,000.00 - $36,000.00
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Mrs. Alyssa Strbjak, Manager of Annual Giving and Principal of Andrean High School
Process: Application materials should be sent via email to Alyssa Strbjak - email@example.com
Application materials should include the following:
- Cover letter and resume
- 3 Professional References
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Valid driver's license;
- If applicable, the candidate will be in good standing with the current educational institution;
- Practicing Catholic or Christian preferred; and
- VIRTUS trained (safe environment) and is subject to the Diocese of Gary expanded background check.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Job Goal: Andrean High School is looking to hire a dedicated and socially conscious Development and Marketing Associate to assist Andrean High School in creating and implementing strategies that ensure sustainability and organizational growth.
- BA (required), MA (Preferred)
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members, clergy volunteers, and the community.
- Be organized and exhibit "follow through" or tasks and goals.
Essential functions and duties:
- Support and uphold the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of Andrean High School.
- Prepare progress and growth reports.
- Raise Andrean High School's awareness through Direct Mail, IN-Kind Giving, Special Events, Grant Research/Writing, and Social Media.
- Prepare collateral material and facilitate mailings. Assist with appeal videos, planning, and attending essential school gatherings.
- Ensure timely acknowledgment of contributions, help maintain the donor recognition program.
- Assist with social media activities and updates, coordinate communications for the Development Office and Main Office.
- Research and identify funding opportunities (including but not limited to Educational Grants).
- Assist the organization and implementation of special events hosted by Andrean High School.
- Enhance the efficiency of administrative functions and help sustain organizational growth.
- Assist in website development, design and updates.
Andrean High School is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, or the presence of a disability, which, with reasonable accommodation, does not impair performance of professional responsibilities. Being a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church may be a requirement depending on the position sought.